For Information on Advertising:
Thinking about advertising with The Acadian?
Here are some reasons we think you should:
The Acadian is a monthly publication that highlights all that is positive about Acadiana; including its people, music, food, art, and history. Its focus is to help preserve the Acadian culture.
We’re rapidly expanding throughout Acadiana and currently have a circulation of 15,000 among Lafayette, St. Landry, Acadia and St. Martin Parishes
· Cities and towns in these parishes include: Lafayette, Broussard, Duson, Scott, Opelousas, Eunice, Leonville, Lawtell, Lewisburg, Port Barre, Krotz Springs, Melville, Palmetto, Plaisance, Carencro, Breaux Bridge, Lewisburg, Lawtell, Arnaudville, Grand Coteau, Washington, Crowley, Rayne, Church Point, and Breaux Bridge.
We’re placed at 150 + business locations throughout the above parishes (via racks for larger distribution sites) and sent across the country through paid subscriptions (please see distribution list in the media kit for specifics). The Acadian can be found at restaurants, hospitals, tourist centers, grocery stores, doctor’s offices, and other businesses throughout the parishes listed above.
· Active Baby-Boomers (42+ years of age) and older with disposable income
· Educated (at least some college)
· Decision makers for financial and healthcare needs of aging parents
· Interested in cultural tourism
· Patrons of a variety of restaurants
· Frequent travelers
· Passionate about The Acadian…they read it from cover to cover
We’re a monthly that gets read and passed on to 2 more readers during the month. The Acadian is typically kept until the next issue reaches the shelves. So, your ad enjoys a long, healthy life while being viewed by approximately 30,000 readers.